Monday, March 7, 2011

Sushi Story

This is something Random but, hey I would like to share it.


A few days ago my mother and I went out to lunch as this very fancy sushi restaurant called US Sushi that was not upscale but, the prices that it had you would think it was a very upscale restaurant. They have a very large selections of unique and classic sushi dishes. The prices turned me away from some because It was like eating at Mr.Chow's in New York so, I stuck with the ever wonder California roll which is one of my favorite sushi dish other than the spider roll.

Now what made me mad about this place for the money that I spent, I could have gotten more if I had went to another sushi place because I had 8 pieces of sushi on this large plate. Get this they wanted to charge me $10.25 for the California roll that I order and I was not even full.  I told my mother after we have finished that I would never go back to this restaurant because it was basically a joke going here.

My mother agreed and said that she will stick with her favorite Japanese restaurant "Bonsai". Now let me tell you a little something about Bonsai, it is a great place to eat really . The food is to die for and the service when it first started out was very excellent. Now due to changes of the staff it's okay but, if you are going to call in an order to pick it up. Make sure that you call it in at least an hour before you go to pick it up because the lady that is behind the cashier really does not know what she is doing. Seriously she does not because my mother called in an order of California rolls and she took at least 50 minutes to get the order to us and that time wasted she could have gotten something else.

So whenever you are in Greensboro make sure you choose some of these Japanese restaurants wisely because it may come back to haunt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment